Sunday, July 6, 2008

B-day Party location found!!

As hard as it is to believe, in just 5 short weeks my baby girl with be one. (word. how did that happen?!) and so, as much as I *don't* want to think about it... I have had to start making plans for her first birthday party! We have this really neat park with a little fountain "water park" next to it, and I have been thinking of having her birthday there. Not knowing how she'd react to "shooting" water, I wanted to make sure she liked it before we set any plans in stone (it would have stunk if she was terrified of her own b-day location!). We took her there a couple of Sundays ago (while my sister, Ashlee was here)... and despite the kinda rough ground, she crawled in and out of the various fountains, and had a total blast! :) After we were there for about an hour, a storm blew in and they had to turn off the water. Well apparently my little drama queen was *not* ready to be done... and started crying & reaching for the water. She loved it! So I am happy to say, we have definately found our location! Now I just have to decide if I want to pay $75 to rent it for 2hrs. (so it would be closed to just us).... or just claim the near-by tables and endure whoever may be there at the time (which has the potential of being crazy busy, or absolutely fine)... At this point, with our financial situation being as it is, I will probably just use the "grin & bear it" route... (as I'll be lucky if we can even afford to get the decorations I wanted for it. - arg. I hate money!! Anyway, enough of my rambling. Here's a few pictures of KB at the water park (didn't get any of the playground)....


(ignore the strange face I am making!!)







and she's off...










Our little family...


she loved stepping on the water!




Not ready to go....


The rest of the pictures here

No comments: