Monday, December 15, 2008

On the road again...


After three wonderful weeks of my family down visitng... the time has [sadly] come to an end.. and they are now on their way home to Kentucky. They originally planned on leaving early*early* tomorrow morning... but with hope of having a better chance at beating the predicted severe ice storm heading their way... they decided to hit the road now. They left at midnight. Please pray for their safety, comfort, & peace of mind!! Though we know God is ultimately in control.... December 16th marks the one year anniversary of last year's trip home, turned horrible car accident.... and between that & the uncertainties of the weather, I know there is some nervousness in anticipation of this trip!! Thank you!

I miss them SO much already...

1 comment:

Samantha said...

It's so great to spend time with family when they are here, and sad to see them go. I pray they have a safe journey home, tell them all good bye for me!