Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hi!!

Everyone has gone to bed for the night, so I decided to quickly update with a very small sampling of the pictures we uploaded to my gallery this afternoon... and still have to upload later!! :)

Enjoying snuggle time with my nephew....
he is SUCH a sweet baby!!





KB
really loves her baby cousin...



She calls him "my baby" and is constantly giving him kisses!


I still can't believe we are actually here! It's has been SUCH a blessing to be with everyone! The crazy thing is, that it's already nearly Wednesday and the week is half over! Wow! It's flying by! - but oh.SO. wonderful!!

Ok, off to catch some winks, so I fresh for more snuggle & family time in the morning! Goodnight y'all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's an angel and I am so happy for you getting to go there!