Monday, November 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Challenge: Day 2


Celebrating of another year of life....

------------------------------------

My dearest friend, Vanessa - Wishing you a very, very happy birthday, my beautiful friend! Hope you have a fantastic day - and wonderful celebration with your husband (isn't that so fun to say?! ;) Love you!
Her wonderful new hubby, Chris Bachle (yeah they share a birthday, isn't that neat?!) - your first together as man & wife! - hope the celebration is wonderful... and just a prelude to many, many more to come!


And last, but certainly not least, my "little brother", Stretch.... Happy birthday little bro! Ok, I know, you're all growed up now... but to me, you'll always be my "little" brother ;) Anyway, though I am no you are kinda out of pocket right now... I wanted to be sure you knew you were thought of fondly, on your special day! I am praying for you.... and I am so proud of the wonderful man you're becoming! Thank you for your willingness to serve our country. I love ya, stretch! ~ much love; your eldest sis

Happy birthday, you three!! - Hope your day is amazing! ♥

No comments: