Thursday, January 20, 2005

TFY: Wedding date, and EXCEL plans

The wedding date is set, and wedding plans are in full swing!  -- We are planning an April 12th wedding, to be held at the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, at 5:00 in the afternoon...  we have been spending much of the last several weeks (when not with Grandma) making plans, and getting things all in order so that the process can continue while I'm away attending EXCEL.

That's right.... right in the middle of everything else... I am also preparing to leave, next Monday (Jan 24), for Dallas, to attend EXCEL 24. I will miss the many happenings at home, but am also looking forward to the eight weeks of fun, challenge, and strengthening before the Lord. I will graduate (Lord willing) on March 18 and return home on March 19 for the final three-and-a-half weeks before the Big Day.

Please pray for me -- that I would be able to focus on the tasks set before me; as I come as an open vessel, willing to learn whatever the Lord has to teach me! To attend EXCEL, is a vision I have had for many years, and I am grateful for this wonderful opportunity. - esp, as I'm preparing to enter into this marvelous new stage of my life! ~



May God's richest blessings be upon you and yours,
~Tiph

No comments: