Monday, August 9, 2010

Comic: "Buttinsky!"

This is SO the mood I am in right now!! 

[rant] As long as I am discreet, and not purposefully flashing boob @ you... THE IS NOTHING WRONG with me breastfeeding my baby!! It is not disgusting.. and there is no reason why - by merely knowing (not actually seeing) that I am performing the act - you should be offended!  It's a very natural thing to do...  to give my baby the the most perfect food... using the tools GOD created & gave to me FOR THAT PURPOSE!!  So NO... I WILL NOT go hide in a bathroom, changing room or the like.... My baby is breastfed... and if you don't like  it, then please do us both a favor and DON'T LOOK!! [/rant]


Click small picture for a bigger view (Please NOTE - This satirical comic does contain images of: a mama breastfeeding, breast exposure, sarcasm, & name calling - incl. the "b with an itch" word.. ~ Please do not click/view if any/all of these things offend you.  Thank you! )
picture courtesy of Hathor the Cowgoddess! <3

No comments: