Friday, June 17, 2011

Death or Life?

Just finished having a long discussion with some JW's. What part of "free gift" is so hard to understand? When you're given a gift you are not required to work for it, in order to keep it! And death doesn't meaning lying dormant in a grave until judgment - it's life with Christ forever!! God gave his son as the ultimate sacrifice, so that if we believe, we can spend eternity with Him in Heaven... always & forever!! Yes, we are all sinners... and no not one of us deserve such a gift.... but praise the Lord, God's grace is not contingent on our righteousness (or lack thereof)!! 

Keetz, all that time spent, was for u!! I *know* you're in Heaven now, looking down on me... & I am so happy I'll see you again, someday! <3  Miss you so much!

♫ " Memories surround me; But sadness has found me; I'd do anything for more time. Never before has someone meant more; And I can't get you out of my mind. There is so much that I don't understand; But I know... You're dancing with the angels; Walking in new life! You're dancing with the angels; Heaven fills your eyes!  Now that you're dancing with the angels!

    You had love for your family; Love for all people; Love for the Father, and Son; Your heart will be heard; In your unspoken words; Through generations to come; There is so much that I don't understand; But I know... You're dancing with the angels; Walking in new life! You're dancing with the angels; Heaven fills your eyes!  Now that you're dancing with the angels!

  We're only here for such a short time; So I'm gonna' stand up, shout out, And sing Hallelujah!  One day I'll see you again!! 

    You're dancing with the angels; Walking in new life! You're dancing with the angels; Heaven fills your eyes!  Now that you're dancing with the angels! ♫
 

(Monk & Neagle: "Dancing With the Angels")