Thursday, June 24, 2004

TFY: Thursday, June 24, 2004 (11:30pm)

O what a beautiful morning, O what a beautiful day, I've got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way... "
  


Today was a GREAT day ... no, that doesn't quite describe it...
it was a FANTASTIC day! :)
 
I just got home from spending an awesome afternoon/evening with Bill's family!!  I went to Joy, Bill's sister's, violin rehearsal with them (she is doing SO well!!), and afterward, they offered to take me out to dinner to my favorite restaurant, Papa Nicks! (Yumm!)   Even Mr. C  finished work early, and was able to join us!  We had a very nice time together -- David even colored me a new picture for my bulletin board (I'm very excited)  After dinner, we went over to the C's house for Ice cream, TONS of fun (David, Joy & I had a BLAST playing games such as: Uno™, Charades & Memory, together!) and a surprise phone conversation with my wonderful man, whom I miss SO much!  As the night ended, I said goodbye to what I trully feel is my [new] family, and practically floated home, feeling so blessed, as I talked to my Cap'n' on the cell phone.
  
The Lord is sooo good, and it has been such a neat thing, to watch as He continues to fit all the pieces together, to form His perfect plan for our lives!  I am constanly amazed at how, the more I come to love his family, the deeper my love grows for him. I have enjoyed every opportunity I have had to spend with his family, and look forward to many more in the future! They have trully made me feel like a new & special part of the their family and I consider myself to be SO blessed!  God is truly a God of wonders!





Well, that's my wonderful day!
 I must be going!  
Thanx for listening!
~Tiph   



* Shocking side note:*  His mom even said something to him (when talking to him earlier today), about getting ready to go pick up his' "finance" to take her to Joy's lesson and then out to dinner. ::surprise:: I was shocked when he told me that! -- He said it didn't even hit him, until about a half hour after they hung up... LoL

No comments: