Monday, August 1, 2005

TFY: Update

Hello all!! 
      Not too much going on around here right now....  just laundry, dishes, laundry, my regular Monday chores, and oh! did I mention, laundry?... I'd really like to know,  how two people can generate so many dirty clothes!?! -  LoL!

    Anyway... hmm... lets see, what else....  Oh! I just found out, that we are going to Busch Gardens with the gang (Chad/Ally, James/Emma) this weekend!    It's been a few weeks since we've all hung out together, so it should be a ton of fun! -- And, believe it or not - despite my hatred of roller-coasters - I am actually really looking forward to this trip! (Don't get me wrong... you still won't catch me on any of those rides... but hey, at least Bill will have someone to ride with... )

   Also,  I spend all day today at my mom's house,  clearing out the last of my stuff... I didn't realize I had so much!   It was a good day, although it was also filled with some mixed emotions....  moving out the rest of my stuff was a finalization of life, as I've always known it. -- I know, I know... don't be so dramatic!  --   Now, don't get me wrong I am overjoyed to be married to Bill, and finally able to begin a life with him.... but it's also sad to leave the only home I've ever really known!   ---  (Don't worry... I'll get over it as soon as B gets home!! )

Well, that's my life in a nutshell... for now...
Tootles!  ~ Tiph

No comments: