Thursday, June 29, 2006

TFY: Second Anniversary

Bill and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary on April 12th!  I can't believe it's been that long already!  God is *SO* Good!  Although Bill had to work during the day, I had a wonderful day relaxing at the beach, going swimming with my sisters at Siesta Key Suites, and having some general fun in the sun!   Then, that night, Bill and I got to celebrate by going out to the Melting Pot for dinner, and then to see "Meet the Robinsons"  (which I proceeded to fall asleep during, due to all the busy activities of the day. lol -- O well...)   It was a very wonderful, special and memorable Anniversary!  -- Thank you for everything, handsome.... I love you!! <3

We returned to our wedding location (Marie Selby Botanical Gardens), to have our annual anniversary [family] picture taken.   The following photos were taken by our good firend, Sunday School teacher,  fellow youth worker & wedding photographer,  Mr. Mark Jellema! (and hair compliments of my talented sister,  Heather!) -- Enjoy!!!










               



No comments: