Friday, March 28, 2008

What next?

If it's not one thing it's another.... I need more of y'alls thoughts and prayers!!

DH lost his job unexpectedly last night. They just called him in, took his phone (so now I have no way of contacting him - arg!), and let him go! I don't exactly know any of the the details of why (he avoided the question), but from what I understand (from him to my BIL to my sister to me) it was over something very stupid! Please pray he can find something soon!! Since I am a SAHM, we currently have no income until he can find something else!! ! All I can do is hope and pray that this all works out SOON!! Thanx!

As for my Grandpa dying... I am hanging in there okay. My sister and BIL will be flying in sometime next week, and we will be leaving on Thursday to drive to Miami for his service.

So that's the skinny on my life right now. Hopefully nothing else happens...
(I don't think I could handle it!! )

No comments: