Monday, December 22, 2008

Hathor the Cowgoddess...

I occasionally read this pretty awesome [most of the time] pro-AP comic called "Hathor the Cowgoddess"... some of which are not only inspirational, but *hilariously* funny! Hathor is a character created by an artist in LA. She is a superhero who wants to save humanity through the combination of nurture, sustainability and bonding inherent in the practice of attachment parenting. Her movement is called the Evolution Revolution, her breasts are her superpower and her sidekick is her baby, always carried in a sling and prominently (politically) suckling at her exposed breast.

Anyway, recently I read this one, and it just about made me fall out of my chair I was laughing so hard. As any avid breastfeeding mommy, I can so relate!!
(Don't think it's that funny? - you obviously haven't been there.... LoL!)

No comments: