Saturday, January 3, 2009

Climb every mountain...

As seen on my Facebook status, just a few moments ago....

Tiph is going crazy! KB seems to think she's a stinkin' mountain goat today, and is climbing on top of EVERYTHING!! - Just now, it was the piano!! - ahhh!!!

(Hand caught in the cookie jar- quite literally.... on the kitchen table, getting into the goodies the Jackson's gave us for Christmas...)


So yeah... everything I said to Shari the other night, about Jordan & Ryan's habitual climbing totally being a boy thing, and not having a bit of a problem with KB..... Well, I take it ALL back!! It just started this morning... and has only gone downhill (or should I say up) from there!! (And she's fast!!!) Just now, I found her on top of the piano (an upright no less! - so not exactly easy...), and earlier (more than once) it was [standing on] the kitchen table!! - Ahhh!!! And the worst part of it... even though the predicaments I find her in, are SO stinkin' hilarious (!)... I just can't laugh, or it will only encourage her to keep doing it!!! ~ Oh my.... what a life.... :-)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I can remember that phase, we caught Mike on top of a 6 ft entertainemnt center... scared me to death! It will be an hourly adventure from now on!