Wednesday, August 4, 2004

TFY: Busy, Busy, Busy...

Busy, Busy, Busy...
That's the best way to sum up the happenings of my life over the past 2 weeks... Busy! 

Christina is doing and healing really well. She had *most* of her rubber bands (which were holding her jaw shut) removed at her follow-up appopintment -- She is SO happy... no more liquid food! yeah!!! There had been/ is also a constant [hectic] bustle around our house, due to having another family [of 6] living with us. (A mom and 5 boys -- 7years to 5 mos.) It has been a total blast having five "little brothers" around and are amazed every day with how *different* little boys are compared to girls. I have esp. enjoyed having a baby around again - He is such a little charmer, and has truly become "my baby".

Other than that, I am just anxiously counting down the days until Bill and his family come home on Sunday (for Good!!!)! :-D ::says to self:: Only 5 more days... you have waited 9 mos, you can last five more days... just repeat after me "I can do it".... We are very excited that he is coming home, and look forward to seeing what the Lord is going to do in and through our relationship!

Well, that's my life in a nutshell! until next time!
~Tiph

No comments: