Monday, June 21, 2010

Adventures...

What a busy 3 weeks it has been!  I left the beginning of the month (June 2nd), and spent the next 2½ weeks visiting family in Kentucky, and attending my sister's highschool graduation. Then the Monday before I came home, my husband called me from his brother's phone, to let me know he had been terminated from his job - and they had taken his phone.  Though we knew a job change was something to anticipate for the near future... we didn't expect it to come quite this sudden, let alone in the manner it did. So, once again we're living by faith - trusting that all things work together for good... even though we don't always understand the purpose or reasoning behind the circumstances. Facing that unknown future can become a little daunting a times... but we've been here before, and know that God is good ALL the time... and will be faithful to get us through this rough patch, just like he did our last one! :-)

"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him." 2 Samuel 22:31

No comments: